Students, below is a guide to use in order to prepare yourself for the Soils Test. This test will be Wednesday, January 17th:
- Know the difference between weathering and erosion, and be able to identify examples of each.
- Be able to explain the difference between chemical weathering and mechanical weathering.
- Be able to explain how surface area plays a part in the weathering process.
- Know the difference between constructive and destructive forces, and how these relate to weathering, erosion, and deposition.
- Be able to identify erosion control methods/barriers.
- Be able to describe the process by which soil is formed.